Jun 27, 2012

How it all began...

Hello! ^_^
I am Sophie, I'm a 21-year-old student at Law School and I'd like to introduce you to one of the things I like most: Nail Art. :D

It started out as a hobby when I was still in High School, but, as the years went by, I learned how to make more complicated models and it became a little more than a hobby.
Through this blog, I would like to share my manicures with you, and everyone is more than welcome to comment and try the models on their own nails. Show me pictures, I'd love that!
I will post tutorials if I am asked to and I will answer all your questions... :)

Also, I am at the beginning with this so I'm not sure what you would like to know more about: techniques, products, nail polishes, nail care products or techniques etc. , so I will have posts about everything until I manage to set a pattern.

Oh, and another thing, I am not a native English speaker so please excuse my mistakes! ^_^


0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo