Jul 7, 2013

Chalkboard nails

Hey everyone! ^_^
I have two manicures to show you today! Both were created using the "Chalkboard manicure set" from Ciate, a gift I got from my boyfriend for my graduation. ( yes, he's that awesome!) :D

I noticed that this kit has received many negative reviews but I'm quite happy with it. It doesn't last more than a day or two on my nails ( two days if I don't wash clothes or do the dishes and one day if I do chores) but I think that is alright since it doesn't have the consistence of a regular nail polish and you can't apply a long-lasting top coat.

Anyway, here is what I "designed"...

The first manicure is a black matte french I wore at my graduation ceremony. I used the black from the chalkboard manicure set ( I used the whole combo on my ring fingers) and a purple shade from Moyra. Also, I made my pinkies fluffy with velvet powder ( If you want, you can find a tutorial here ). I wanted to balance the nails a bit so I applied small purple rhinestones on my thumbs. 



My second manicure was made using only the Chalkboard kit and a base coat from Rimmel. 
I tried to be creative and I even drew a mini mustache on my middle finger's nail. ;)


 
I hope you like my designs! *hugs*

6 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Ce cute este <3
imi place mult ideea :*

te invit si pe la mine http://btl-allysa.blogspot.ro/ :*

Mădălina said...

Foarte simpatice modelele. Iar kit-ul mi se pare cam scump. :( Cred ca imi placea mai mult, daca varful cariocilor era mai subtire. :*

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc! :D

Sophiesticat said...

Intr-adevar e cam scump, am stat muuult in fata raftului uitandu-ma la el si dorindu-mi sa se ieftineasca (cred ca de-acolo i-a venit ideea prietenului meu).
Carioca roz poate fi folosita si intr-un unghi din care dungile ies mai subtiri, probabil asa ar trebui si celelalte insa curge prea multa vopsea...

Iulia B. said...

Buna. Te-am nominalizat la un tag, the Liebster Award. Daca nu l-ai facut, te invit sa raspunzi la cateva intrebari funny.
http://the-colorful-world-of-iulia.blogspot.ro/2013/07/the-liebser-award.html

Nailglaze said...

Ce tare! Foarte faine ti-au iesit!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo