Aug 16, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter P for.. Poison

Soooo... letter P... poison!
Yeah... not much to say about this theme since it was a last moment idea (again). ^_^


I used a holographic nail polish as a base, then a matte top coat to obtain the smoky effect. I drew the vials using acrylic paint and the "poison" is painted using textured nail polishes. I love the color explosion! ^_^




The nails on my right hand are really short compared to my left hand but they're growing slowly so I decided to show them to you anyway. :D


And now... this week's disaster! :(
My thumb's nail broke in two, as you can see, and nothing from superglue to tea bags & clear nail polish could fix it... In the next posts you will see how it looks after I reconstructed it using gel.  (Temporary thing, until my natural nail grows back)


That's about it for today, I made the post on time (hooray!) so you can go and see what idea the other bloggers had! :D

Andra (pink bijoux) - http://withlovebijoux.blogspot.ro

10 shared dreams:

Myprettynubs said...

Foarte tare ideea si foarte frumos rezultatul ♡

Oana said...

Foarte tare,imi place mult <3,imi pare rau de unghiuta ta :(. Pupici

J.F Productions said...

They look awesome! :*

jules313 said...

awww poor little nail :( I love your nails and your idea is great ^_^

Deya said...

ce fain imi place ideea

Pink Bijoux said...

Nici nu m-as fi gandit la poison. Sunt foarte frumoase unghiutele :*

Taitzel said...

hahahaha ce idee trazinita! imi plac maxim!

Ella said...

Ce idee originală ai avut! Arată super!

Unknown said...

Hihi. Super originala ideea :*

Rita said...

Auch pt unghiuta si eu am problema asta in perioada asta cu unghiutele mele :( , dar imi place mult manichiura ta ;)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo