Feb 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day manicure 2015 Part II

I'm back with the second post! :D

I'm really proud of how this manicure turned out so I might brag a little.. Excuse me. ^_^
First, I'll show it to you and I expect your opinions in the comments section. (please? :P )
Ok, so the idea for this manicure came to me last week, after doing the Clash of Clans inspired one. Looking for the green one, I found all the velvet powder I own and noticed that I have two shades of pink. Valentine's Day was just around the corner so I decided to use some of the powder. My first idea was to draw some pink lines on a white base and add powder over them, but then this design came to my mind:


I used a simple black nail polish as a base (Miss Sporty) and my new mattifying top coat from Perfect nails over it. I then painted the pink hearts using acrylic pain and added some simple top coat over the hearts, before spreading the velvet powder over the nails. 


I know you can't really tell fro the pictures how fluffy my nails are, but they were really nice to touch. ( I kept caressing my nails all day :">)


Since I couldn't seal the design with top coat, the manicure didn't last long, but most of the people that saw it said that it looks nice. I'm really proud of the result, as I previously stated.

In the end, I hope that you all had an awesome Valentine's Day with the person you love and I want to wish my boyfriend  "Happy Valentine's Day!" cause I know that he always reads my blog posts. <3

P.S. Don't forget to check my blog tomorrow to see my interpretation of "Vintage nails" in the Nail Team Challenge collaboration! ^_^

7 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Supeeeeeeer cute <3

Deya said...

cat de frumoase sunt

J.F Productions said...

These look super amazing! I love you too my Valentines! <3

Mădălina said...

Cute! ♥

Ella said...

Ce frumos se văd inimioarele roz pe baza neagră! Foarte tare ideea!

Myprettynubs said...

Dragutele foc si felucitari pt idee ♥

Vanyna said...

Super dragute unghiutele tale!Imi place mult ideea pe care ai avut-o!Felicitari pentru rabdarea de a lucra cu pudra de catifea,stiu ca necesita cam multa :D .
Pupici :*

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo