Apr 9, 2016

April’s Nails Challenge - Match Your Outfit

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week I am going to show you a manicure inspired by a skirt I had a while back (but doesn't fit me anymore). I found some similar dresses on Google and I'm going to attach the pictures below.
As you can see, my nails are black with a nude base at the bottom and a lace pattern. The technique is super simple: Add a wide chevron to the tip of the nail, paint the rest of the nail black and stamp a lace pattern over it. Apply top coat and stick a bow on top. Ta-dah! :)


I used these pictures for inspiration (the second id similar to what I had):


This time there's no use in showing you what products I used since I change the brands of Black and White nail polish like I change my socks ( I used Essence The Gel this time) and I have showed you the stamping plate in this review


What do you think about my nails? Would you wear this manicure or the skirts? ^_^


Please check out what the lovely girls did on their nails this week and what awesome outfits inspired them by clicking the links below:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

Have an awesome weekend, read you next week!

9 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Arata genial <3 Imi place si prima fustita si chiar se potrivesc de minune!

Deya said...

arta superb interpretarea. atat de elegante si dragute
http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/

Oana said...

Superba, foarte eleganta interpretarea ta <3

Bratu Gabriela said...

imi aduce aminte manichiura ta de fusta din tull. o nebunie!

Unknown said...

Super draguta manichiuta ta! <3
Imi aduce aminte de o fustita pe care am avut-o asemanatoare cu cea din prima poza. Oare pe unde o fi :-? :))
poop:*

Á La Monique said...

ceeeee faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaine :D te pup, te pup :D

Mădălina said...

Si manichiura si inspiratia sunt foarte frumoase. ♥

Claudia's Choice said...

Foarte dragute unghiile tale!

Macie said...

This is a great poost thanks

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo