Jun 19, 2016

June's Nail Challenge: I scream For Ice Cream!

Olla! ^_^

It's been really hot outside lately, don't you think? Hmm.. what would we need to cool down a bit? A drink, maybe a bath in the pool... a fresh lemonade...or ice cream? Well, I, for sure, scream for an Ice Cream when having to deal with this hot weather!

The girls from The Polish Addict had the same idea so, this week, without further introduction, we have... ICE CREAM NAILS!

Since I haven't done anything spectacular lately, I thought to myself - this week I'll have to go over the top. I looked at my nail polish collection, at my acrylic paints and at my stickers, but nothing seemed interesting enough. Then, it came to me - why not 3D nails? I looked at my special effects paints and started designing the model onto my nails.


After applying nail polish, I drew the contour using transparent 3D acrylic paint. I let it dry ( a few minutes would have sufficed, but I did not have time to continue that night so I left them like this for a couple of days. 

Afterwards, I took my normal acrylic paints and started coloring the wafer and the ice cream globes. The flavors I chose to show are: lemon, mint, chocolate and raspberry. ^_^



I even added a little topping, some sprinkles and a cherry too! ^_^


I didn't use many polishes for this article, but I'll show you the two most important items:

- China Glaze - UV Meant to Be
- CreaBOX Effect  - 3D acrylic paint



So... did you like my nails? Are you craving an ice cream?
Clink on the following links for more yummy goodness nail art:

Andra kat - http://andrakat.com

Have a nice weekend!

7 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Ce misto arata! <3
Interesanta vopseaua acrilica 3D :D

Oana said...

Awwww superbe unghiute, daaaaa vreau inghetata :))))

andra kat said...

omg, cat de frumoase sunt!!! <3

Deya said...

Super ideea, arata minunat.
Felicitari !

Bratu Gabriela said...

iti fac pofta de inghetata, clar!!

Claudia's Choice said...

Wow!!!! arata atat de realist!

Manases Andrea said...

Arata genial!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo