Jul 2, 2016

July's Nail Challenge - Fruitylicious

Hello, fruit lovers! Oh wait... I meant nail art lovers!

Now that I "accidentally" disclosed the theme, I might as well carry on and give you the details.
Today's theme is all about fruits. I chose to interpret it in my way and give fruits personalities and cute looks. :D


I used a tutorial from DragoArt for inspiration and what you can see in the pics is actually what turned out. I'm pretty proud of how cute the nails look and their bright colors really brought smiles to many of my colleagues from work.


I started off by painting my nails alternate: green and yellow and then, using white acrylic paint I made the fruit shapes: watermelon, pineapple, orange, banana and apple. I then got my colorful acrylics out and painted the fruits according to how they look irl.


I don't think I can choose a favorite fruit out of them, but I can ask you to name your favorite. Care to share your opinion with me in the comments section? ^_^


The nail polishes I used this week are:

- Rimmel London 60 seconds 816 - Green eyed monster
- Rimmel London Rita Ora 450 - Daisy Days


If you liked my nails, I'm sure you're going to love what the other girls did, as well! Go take a peek and... read you next time!

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

7 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Uuuuuu ce frumuseti ai desenat, Love it <3

J.F Productions said...

Water melon <3

Unknown said...

Ce dragute si haioase sunt <3

Bratu Gabriela said...

arata super! fructul meu preferat e pepenele, clar

Maria said...

Suuuper! <3

Maria said...

Suuuper! <3

Deya said...

fructe vesele si tare dragalase

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo