Oct 1, 2016

October's Nail Challenge - Something Black

Hello, nail art lovers! ^_^

This week's theme, the first from October's challenge, made me very happy. As you probably noticed, I love black nails and most of my manicures are either black or have a black element in them. This non-color is my favorite to wear and to surround myself with.




This week I chose to try something that I haven't tried before. I started off by painting two nails with textured nail polishes, to make up for the disaster that happened 2-3 weeks ago. Then I painted the rest of my nails black and added a matting top coat over them. I waited a day before adding the top coat to make sure it won't make the nail polish wrinkle.


Afterwards I added some stencils over the matte nails and painted the pattern using a clear polish. The effect was lovely but it's more visible if I play with my nails in the light.


I forgot to take a picture of the nail polishes but I used Avon Stardust Black Sequins, Wibo Wow Granite Effect #5, a no-name black nail polish and a matting top coat from Crystal Nails.


Please go take a look at what the other girls have done for this theme:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

5 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumos ai combinat totul <3

Andra Kat said...

Imi plac ♡
Oja wibo e printre preferatele mele

Mădălina said...

Frumoasa combinatia de oje! ♥

Manases Andrea said...

Ai utilizat oje foarte frumoase, imi place combinatia!

Claudia's Choice said...

Foarte frumoasa si interesanta combinatia de oje!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo