Nov 26, 2016

November's Nail Challenge - Patchwork nails

Hello, nail art lovers!

I'm finally the first to post on the weekly theme, yay!
That's actually because I mixed up themes last week and my nails were done a week in advance, hehe. Here is my manicure:

There's not much to say about this manicure. I used two shades of purple for the base and then painted the patches and voodoo doll using acrylic paint. I aded bits of glitter for more patterns and combos and, well, because I was too lazy to paint stripes.



I got my inspiration while playing Sims 4, from their love festivals and the voodoo dolls they have there.


The nail polishes I used are:
- Farmasi 145
- Sephora Fireworks
- Sephora Time to Rock


Please go see what the other lovely bloggers have prepared for today:

6 shared dreams:

Bratu Gabriela said...

Superbe!!! Le.am admirat de saptamana trecuta,mi se par geniale!

Oana said...

Suuuperba manichiura ta, geniala :)

Myprettynubs said...

Super,imi place ideea cu papusa si cum ai imbinat culorile!

Claudia's Choice said...

Foarte frumos rezultatul. Iar papusa aia ii da un aer aparte.

Kmy50rynn said...

vai cat sunt de frumoase. Papusa e de efect! perfecte!!!

Unknown said...

Minunate! <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo