Nov 25, 2016

November's Nails Challenge - Owls

Hi everyone!

I can't wait to show you my nails today! I'm really happy with how they turned out!  :D
The theme, as you can see, was "owls" and even though I am late, I did put a lot of thought into it and I tried my best to get it to look pretty. Here is the result:

I "stole" the idea from here, and adapted it to my own style. I couldn't find the nail artist, to give them credit, yet I did love the idea.


I started by painting two nails with a peachy-beige nail polish that has little white bits in it and a light blue nail polish with a "bubble-gum" effect. I added a "sunny" top coat to make my nails shinyer and then I used acrylic paint to add dots on one nail and a dotted pattern owl on the other one.


The nail polsihes I used are:
Moyra Bubble Gum 628 Jelly Bean
Essence - Turn it Sunny
Miss Sporty Et Voila! Rock Salt 020


Please check out what the other blogers did and have a great day!

1 shared dreams:

Claudia's Choice said...

Superba! Nu stiu de ce, manichiura ta ma duce cu gandul la Grecia!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo