Nov 18, 2016

November's Nails Challenge - Sweater Nails

Hello, nail art lovers!

It's been a full week for me, and I finally got the time to post my nail fail.
I don'treally have much to say about this, so I'll let the first picture speak, instead:

My initial idea was to create a manicure with cats wearing sweaters, but somewhere in the process of doing this, I started to add other elements: color changing nail polish, a sweater patterne, stammped, etc. I believe things would have turned out better if I had stuck to my original plan.


The cats are actually some water decals over which I painted sweaters using acrylic paint. The nail polish is from Born pretty store and it has been swatched before.


The nail polishes I used are:

Born Pretty Store - Color Changing Polish 103
Moyra Bubble Gum 624

That's about all I ahd to say in thsi post; I'll try to be on time with this week's challenge on Saturday. Until then, please take a look at what lovely manicures the other girls presented on their blogs last Saturday:

4 shared dreams:

Claudia's Choice said...

Mie mi se pare adorabila ideea! Si originala!

Bratu Gabriela said...

ideea e mai mult decat fanatstica!!! matzele cu pulover... nu m-as fi gandit la asa ceva!

Kmy50rynn said...

awww, cat sunt de dragalase

Ela's Dreams said...

Ce pisicute adorabile ;)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo