Jan 14, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Pantone Color 2017

Hello, nail art lovers!

Today, we go green! :D
Today's theme is all about the color of the year, which was chosen by the Pantone Institute, Greenery. The color is a nice shade of green with yellow undertones and, as the official website describes it, it "evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew" and, as "a life-affirming shade, Greenery is also emblematic of the pursuit of personal passions and vitality".

Here is my bright manicure for this theme:

As you can see I chose a green nail polish which is similar tot he color selected by Pantone. I couldn't leave my nails simple so I added a few dots on each nail, in contrasting colors - blue, dark green and turquoise.


I believe this one of the simplest designs I've ever made, but it's really cute, as well. It gave me good vibes and made me feel joy whenever I looked at my nails. Just how Greenery is supposed to make people feel. ^_^


The main nail polish I used for this theme was Miss Sporty - Clubbing collection - 208904 and the ones I used for the dots are: Rimmel London - 60 Seconds 825 Sky High, Avon Stardust -Teal glitter and A England - Tess D'Urbervilles.


I hope my manicure puts a smile on your face, as it did on mine. Please don't forget to check out the girls' awesome green nails!


Have an awesome weekend and read you next week!

4 shared dreams:

Deya said...

D la atata verde parca vreau si eu ojele pe care le tot vad, desi nu sunt fana verde.. Imi place si rezultatul tau
Pupici

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa mani <3

Manases Andrea said...

Ador nuanta aceasta de vrede> Super draguta manichiura!

Waffle Recipes said...

Nice post thanks for sharinng

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo