Apr 22, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Nail Charms/Studs

Hello, nail art lovers! ^_^

This week's theme is one of my favorites, but I kinda ran out of inspiration. I went with something really simple and here is the result:


 My original idea was to give the whole nail a 3D effect by using acrylic paint, but I thought it was pretty this way, too so... I didn't bother. :P
I used a gray, shimmery, nail polish and added a matting top coat. When it dried up, I used some nail glue to add the studs.


The studs are from Sephora and come in two shapes - square, as the one on my middle finger's nail and rhombus like on my ring finger's nail. I belive there are about 20 studs in the bag and they also give you nail glue. Unfortunately, the one in my pack was already dried up when I unsealed it.


Here are the products I used:

- Essence - 142 Grey't to be here
- Sephora 3D Graphic Nails



Don't forget to check what the other girls have prepared this week:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo