Sep 30, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Think Pink

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week's challenge was to "think pink" and the first thing that came to my mind regarding what to use for this manicure was my cute stamping plate with cats and dogs.

Here's the result:

As you can see, I shortened my nails a bit, but that did not stop me from making them pretty! I used a few cute patterns with cats doing different activities and one of my favorite shades of pink.


I started off by painting my nails white and when they were dry I stamped the pattern on them. I used a clear stamper to help me in positioning the cats the way I wanted and I highly recommend you use one too. It made stamping easier than ever.


This is the stamping plate I used. My awesome, friend, Laura, bought it for me!


The nail polishes I used are:

Essence - 33 Wild White Ways
Oriflame - The one - Fuchsia


And here are the other inspired bloggers that participated in this challenge:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com 

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo