Oct 21, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Skulls

Hello, nail art lovers!

Are you ready for Holo-ween? :D (Yes, I totally stole that from Simply Nailogical)
My nail are starting to look more and more spooky, but thy year, they're with a twist. I decided to put some shiny glitter in all my Halloween manicures! Glamorous Halloween is a thing, right?

Anyway, for today's theme I used one of my newest nail polishes... and it's holographic AF! Look for yourself:

 I started by painting the accent nail silver and the rest of my nails pink with holo glitter particles. When the silver nail polish dried I added some skull-shaped stickers.


 The issue I encountered with the stickers was that they weren't flexible at all and looked pretty shitty. I decided to save the situation by painting a pink glittery frame around them, which made the skulls look a bit like the "Dia de los Muertos" masks. I love the result!


The nail polishes I used are:

Avon - Satin Matte - Disco Diva
Essence - HOLO Rainbow - 04 Holo Love


If you want more skulls and pre-Halloween fun, don't forget to check out these blogs:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo