Nov 11, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Owls

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week the blogosphere was invaded by some of the loveliest birds that exist - owls. They came in all shapes and sizes, from wise ones to silly ones but all equally adorable.
I decided to combine the theme with another topic that I like a lot, the fascinating world of Harry Potter. I chose to represent Hedwig on my nails, along with the Gryffindor colors an the scar that made Harry famous.

For this manicure I painted all my nails red. After they were dry, I applied nail vinyls in lightning bolt shapes on two of my nails and painted a thin layer of golden nail polish over the whole nail. Before it was dry, I peeled the vinyls off and adjusted the shapes.


One my other two nails I used acrylic paint to make Hedwig and a puffy feather.


The nail polishes I used are:

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Avon - Gold Vision


For more owls, visit the links below:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo