Dec 2, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Snowflakes

Hello, nail art lovers!

Today's theme is... not in tone with the weather, unfortunately. Even though the Christmas spirit can be felt around us, snow has yet to come and, instead, it rained all day here.

However, maybe we can jinx the weather if our nails reflect what or hearts want, so, for today's challenge, we have... snowflakes!!!

I was planning on painting the snowflakes but I gave up on the idea cause I felt lazy. I do promise some freehand nail art for December though, since I have a few fun ideas.


As you can see, I painted two nails with a blue holographic paint and chose to do a watermarble on the other two nails pictured. I used two blues and a silver for the watermarble and it turned out very winter-y, in my opinion.


The nail polishes I used are:

O.P.I. Color Paints - Indigo Motif
O.P.I. Color Paints - Turquoise Aesthetic
O.P.I. - Silver Canvas
Essence - HOLO Rainbow - 03 Holo Rocks

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase, minunata combinatie

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo