Apr 14, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Rainbow

Hello nail art lovers,

Spring has finally reached us, however it's as hot as mild summer... I was hoping for more "lukewarm" days so I could just lay around in the shade with a good book, however the weather did not allow me to indulge in my dream.

My nails should reflect my mood better though, so here is a rainbow of emotions presented as dots on the tiny white canvases:
There isn't much I can say about this manicure as it pretty much speaks for itself - bright colors, happy dots, simple design.


However, I can tell you a bit about my inspiration - this lovely necklace with beautifully colored wooden beads made by this awesome lady. You should check out her page as all her crafts are special and made with loads of love, patience and skill.


I used all the colors from the O.P.I. Color Paints collection and you can find them swatched and listed  by AllLaqueredUp here.


If you'd like to have your day brightened up by more pretty rainbows, please follow these links:

Deyutza - https://deyutza.ro

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Tare frumusele, am gandit la fel de data asta😍👍🌈🌈

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo