Sep 10, 2016

September’s Nails Challenge - Triangles

Hello, nail art lovers!

Today's manicure was inspired by two things: the phases of the moon and my favorite band, 30 Seconds to Mars.
Since the theme was "triangles", I chose to go with a black to white gradient, that looked similar to one of the phases of the moon and the band's logo - a triangle split at the middle.

As you can see, this week's manicure is pretty simple, as well. First, I painted my nails white and then I made a gradient using white, gray and black. Second, I stuck some home made guiding triangles (cut from small pieces of tape) onto the nails and applied a layer of black nail polish. I removed the triangles while the polish was still wet.


At first I considered using nail art tape, but it would have made it very difficult to remove without staining the pattern. Now, that I thought about it more, I think it would have helped make the triangles more similar to each-other. Eh, maybe next time...


I will not include a picture of the nail polishes I used, since they're all no-names brought from Auchan for 5 lei each. Not bad quality, though, I recommend the for nail artists who go through blacks and whites like a cat through a bowl of Whiskas. ^_^

Anyway, this is my interpretation of the theme. If you want to see more triangles, please check these links:

Read you next time! Have a great weekend!

5 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Foarte misto se vede!

Oana said...

Foarte frumos a iesit <3

Emilia Oana said...

Super frumos :)

Myprettynubs said...

Foarte frumoase <3

Claudia's Choice said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura ta!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo