Jul 29, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Ice Cream

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week's theme was awesome! But my pictures did not turn out so well, even though I'm pretty proud of how my nails looked. Ice Cream has been a theme that we had last year, as well, and my manicure was featured at an ice cream themed party. I was so happy!

I live in an apartment with very little natural light and by the time I took the pictures the sun was acting up. I didn't have time to redo the pictures, but I'm sure you can get an idea of how my nails looked, anyway.


I used pastels and dots for a cute effect and the ice cream was painted with acrylic paint. I drew a mustache on it to make it look more comical.


The nail polishes I used are:

Rimmel London Rita Ora 450 - Daisy Days
Rimmel London - Ring a ring o'roses
Farmasi 145
Auchan 34


I hope you like my manicure and I'd like to invite you to see what the other bloggers have prepared for us:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo